The local area offers a a huge amount of places to visit and things to do during your stay.
From relaxing on the award winning sandy beaches, taking in the beautiful scenery on coastal and hillwalks, visiting local attractions and the quaint towns and villages.
- Many sandy beaches – Poppit, Mwnt, Llangrannog, Tresaith, Newport, Newquay etc.
- Fishing – Fishing Spots, Coarse Fishery (1mile)
- Coastal paths
- Preseli hills
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Welsh Wildlife Centre
- Cenarth Falls
- Cenarth Paintball Centre
- Fishguard (Ferry to Ireland)
- Oakwood (Theme park)
- Castell Henllys (Iron age fort)
- Folly Farm
- Local markets – St Dogmaels Producers Market Every Tuesday
Cardigan has all the expected facilities of a bustling market town, including:
- Swimming pool & Toddlers pool
- Theatre & Cinema – Theatre Mwldan and Small World Centre
- Golf Course (Cliff Hotel)
- Tennis & Squash Courts
- Boat & Canoe trips – Boat Trips from Cardigan Quay
- Banks, Post Office
- Shops & Supermarkets
- Cafes, Restaurants & Takeaways